THE PROGRAM is a fast paced account of the recent life and crimes of the professional cyclist Lance Armstrong. This story has been well documented in the British mainstream media but what makes this film so engaging is that Frears depicts the American from a human point of view....
When writing and thinking about GASCOIGNE the documentary the following sub heading came to mind: “CHILD AND VICTIM- THE ABUSE AND TRAGEDY OF THE ENGLISH WORKING CLASS”. When Reg Keys stood against Prime Minister Tony Blair in the 2005 General election, it was not in the belief of taking...
When I first saw the posters plastered over the buses of the West Midlands advertising a worn leather faced Al Pacino in DANNY COLLINS, my first thought was: “Is this going to be another JACK AND JILL“? I was apprehensive about this new movie. BATMAN movies are known as...
- Robin Dutta & Vinod Mahindru Talk About Their Documentary That Asks WHO KILLED BRITISH CINEMA?
- ‘Who Killed British Cinema?’ Robin Dutta & Vinod Mahindru | RAW Interview
- ACADEMY AWARDS 2018 PREDICTIONS AND LEAKS – EXCLUSIVE CLIP
- Sputnik Orbiting the World & Episode 214 RT
- The Mother of All Talk Shows with George Galloway: Who Killed British Cinema?